Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ScrapRoom Challenge #40

Ryan and Shelby went to the park one night with the camera in hand to take some fall pictures. They took some awesome photos and I was pretty excited to start scrapping them. Of course I pulled out my favourite line of Basic Grey and got to work. I used a challenge on the Scrap Room blog which I loved. You had to use pot dots on your layout...so away I went. I think I used pop dots on everything, even the photos lol. Fall is my favourite time of year so I can't wait to start the next layout.

3 comments:

Char said...

This is really cute! I love those colors and I really like how all the circle stand out! Great job! Oh...and those 2 are really cute too!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Cindy Gay said...

The photos are really nice too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...