Thursday, November 25, 2010

A day in the zoo

Everyone know I love challenges. Well I found a new challenge at Lets caputure these sketches. This is for Challenge #161 where Heather did an amazing sketch with a twist. You had to have a 'critter' on the layout. Well...I thought these zoo pics would definitely qualify as critters, lol. I did have fun with the slice, cutting out the swirls and the title. I even used my new border punch. This is what you do when it's 11:00pm and your having fun scrapbooking. And...a Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Char said...

Too cute! I like that green PP! The critters look great and you did an awesome take on the sketch!

Cindy Gay said...

Especially love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...