Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bridesmaids

Here come the bridesmaids! This in another page in the mini album I'm working on for Nicole. Whenever I find a beautiful sketch I'm using it for the album. It's kind of fun to take a big sketch and scale it down to an 8x8 layout. You can't fit alot of elements on it, but it's sure helping me get the album done. This sketch is from My Creative Sketches. It's my first time visiting them, but I know I'm going to become a regular!

Supplies: Bo Bunny Enchanted, Recollections Handmade Floral Embellishments, Prima Say it in Crystals

14 comments:

Lean said...

Lovely page great colors perfect with the sweet photo!
byebye,Lean

Sara Zenger said...

Lovely page!!! and lovely girls! Oh to be that young again!

Chloe Brewer said...

This layout is absolutely beautiful!! I hope to one day be able to create such beautiful layouts! Please feel free to look at some of mine on my blog too! www.atwentysomethingmum.blogspot.com

xx

Charlotte Brochu said...

Your flowers and doily match the bouquet perfectly and I love the black pearls!

Nicole said...

I love it!!! My goodness you are talented!

Melissa Vettorel said...

Wow...beautiful page...I'm loving the hints of green. Thanks for playing along!!

KellyF said...

Gorgeous!! You used a favorite color combo of mine, black/white/green...always stunning! I'm heading over to check out My Creative Sketches, now!

KellyCreates said...

Just beautiful!!! Stunning pic of the girls..wow! Did you know there is a new DT call for Creative Scrappers? I think you should apply!

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful girls; beautiful design and layout!

joyce said...

Stunning color combination, so very elegant. Great take on that sketch.

Shell said...

Such a lovely page. ur mini album will look spectacular when u r done! Thanx for playing at MCS

Rachael Elliott said...

Beautiful page! Love the colour scheme you have chosen. Thanks for playing along.

Becky said...

What a gorgeous layout!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...