Monday, January 16, 2012

Exciting News

I got an email late last night that a scrapbook magazine wants three of my layouts for publication! Yeah! My goals for this year were to make a design team and have more of my work published. The wonderful ladies at ScrapFit chose me to be a Fit Girl starting in February which took care of goal number one and last night goal number two was met! I guess I have to pick some new goals for the year! I will have more information on the publication when I get confirmation from them! Have an awesome day everyone!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Congrats! Very exciting!
What a great start to the year for you!

Michelle said...

oooo...congrats!!!!

Lean said...

wauwww cool congrats!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see them there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...