Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Girls Are the Prettiest


Today at Frosted Designs we have our next sketch reveal. This was a fun sketch to work with. I chose to use some of the Little Yellow Bicycle line that I won and do a really old photo of Nicole. In this one she is six months old...un huh...the photo is 24 years old. Wow..does time fly. So this is my baby girl and I really hope you get a chance to stop by Frosted and join in our new challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle " Paradise" Collection. "Happy Dots", "Born to be Wild", "All Natural Leaves", " Pleasant Plaid", Cardstock Stickers, Paper Flower Kit.

10 comments:

Laurie LaRiviere said...

Lynn, this is just darling! what a cute photo, and your paper choices are perfect for it :) Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes? my son will be 15 in a few months and it's killing me!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Really great take on the sketch! Love the colorful flowers and rosettes! The banner is very cute too!

Ashley Horton said...

Lynn, I love this adorable page!! The LYB line is so great with that sweet photo and I love how you used the pleated flowers!!

Anita Scroggins said...

Lynn this is a fabulous take on the sketch!!

Lean said...

Su sweet lovely picture beautiful flowers..like your banner!
byeeee,Lean

Cindy Gay said...

Such a sweet page and she's pretty as ever right from the beginning!

Sandra said...

Oh I love this page, the colours and the photo work so well together. Just beautiful.

Sarah said...

Lynn this is so adorable - I love everything about it. It really tugs at the heartstrings looking back at how cute they were as babies - where do those years go to?

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a delightful page!!! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! So precious!! I loveeeeeee that photo, the colors and loving the rosettes!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...