Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Very First She Art Girl

Title: "One Day At A Time"

Morning Everyone! I'm so excited to share my very first "She Art" Girl. After starting my mixed media class at my local scrapbook store, I of course jumped on Pinterest to search for Art Journals. I kept seeing these beautiful girls and I just had to find out HOW to make one! I came upon Christy Tomlinson's "She Art" class and signed up right away. This is what I made after following along with the tutorials. I was so scared to start, I'm not an artist. I can't draw to save my life, lol. This was soooo much fun! I loved painting, smearing, spraying, stamping, coloring and cutting! I can't wait to start the next tutorial to see what I'm going to learn next!!! Have a great scrappy day my friends!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

16 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

this is amazing Lynn!! so impresive for your first time!! you did a fabulous job!!

KellyCreates said...

Wow, Lynn! This is just absolutely WONDERFUL! I really love your She Art girl! She is adorable :)

marilyn said...

WOW - great job! She is beautiful.

KellyCreates said...

Wow! I am SO amazed!!! Lynn, this is FABULOUS!

Ashley Horton said...

You did an amazing job on this Lynn!! Looks like you've been doing them forever!! :) I stink at Mixed Media, but you definitely rocked it!!

Ali said...

WOW Lynn you have done a stunning job of this!! I adore her and the background is sensational!! I am looking forward to the next lot of sharing :0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YOU ROCKED IT!!!!!!!!! This is AMAZING!!!! I love love love love the colors!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

You did great!

Charlotte Brochu said...

For a first attempt, it looks like you've been doing it for years! Amazing and I can't wait to see the next one you create!

madscrappertoo said...

Loooove!!! ladies its even more rocking in person.. Adorable.. and guess what shes making me one!! :)

madscrappertoo said...

Looove!! She's adorable and ladies it looks even more rockin in person!! She's making me one to hang in my scrap room!! Fabulous Art! :))

Debbie P said...

This is awesome! I love it! You did an amazing job!

carlies said...

this is so wonderful love mixed media beautiful made

hugs carla

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

She is fabulous...can't believe this is your first try...addictive, isn't it?

MichelleMc said...

First attempt? It's amazing! Love the background!

Tracey Sabella said...

You are such a natural at this - she is sooooo beautiful!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...