Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa's List - Let's Get Sketchy



Ho Ho Ho!!! Is everyone ready for Christmas? Gifts all bought and wrapped? I know you must have some free time then to play along with us at Let's Get Sketchy, lol. This was a fun sketch to work with. I grabbed my photo box and the first thing I pulled out where these studio photos of Ryan back from 2005. I took him for his school pictures and when he saw the Snowman backdrop, he just had to have the photo taken. I thought it was so darn adorable! Wish I could convince him to do it again now that he's 20! So Merry Christmas friends and family!!! Have a very Happy Holiday Season!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Simple Stories Handmade Holiday
Vertical Journaling Card Elements, Handcrafted, Page Elements,Handmade Holiday Flash Cards,Border Title and Strip Elements, Expressions Cardstock Stickers, Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers

13 comments:

Lean de Ruiter said...

Lovely page cool pictures and great take with the sketch.
byebye,Lean

Charlotte Brochu said...

Too cute! I don't remember seeing those photos! Really great take on the sketch and I love the Christmasy theme!

Keren Tamir said...

Looooove this Lynn !! Amazing LO

Buffy Esser said...

such a beautiful page!the picture is great too love that he is smiling! Non of my portrait ever catches them smiling or its a forced smile lol I have tons of awful school pictures lol

Debbie P said...

Love your layout and take on the sketch! Great product choices!

Desire Fourie said...

Lynn this is a gorgeous layout with great little creative touches and a great take on the sketch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Juliana said...

What a great layout Lynn!!! Love how you interpreted the sketch!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a great take on this sketch Lynn and I LOVE the Simple Stories!! So, so cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee that collection!! So BEAUTIFUL!! Funny, we both posted that little snowman on our blogs today!! LOL!! LOVE IT!!!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Such a fabulous page and your papers are so perfect for this fun photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

fairyrocks said...

Way to rock the sketch's Ms Lynn.
Merry Christmas to you and yours

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Love the twine!
Merry Christmas too, Lynn!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such a cute layout!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...