Hope you have your coffee handy...this is going to be a long one!!
* We lost our family pet Tessa in January after 16 years of love and cuddles. I still miss my girl.
* In February we adopted Daisy. After a month of crying my hubby turned to me and said "you need a puppy don't you?". She fills my days with smiles.
* We then adopted Jax in April after a late night phone call from Sonia. Now life was getting fun. Two puppies in two months.
* We spent a lot of our summer out at the cabin, playing with the puppies and having late night chats out on the deck. Chips and Dips and tons of movies made for a great summer.
* Clint and I got away to Victoria for a few days in September. It was a trip full of memories. From the wine tour, to new friendships and I was most impressed that I got on a boat and went whale watching. Something you may not know about me...I'm terrified of water!
* I set a goal for myself for 2012, and that was to design for a manufacturer. I'm so blessed and still pinch myself when I say I'm part of the Bo Bunny Design Team as of August. I met my goal and am so proud of myself ( and I don't say that often)
* I was also so excited to win a scrapbooking contest in February. I didn't even think I would make the top 75, and was shocked when it came down to the top 3. Then I was getting nervous. When they announced I had won, I couldn't believe it. Yes, many of you remember it I'm sure...all the voting, lol.
* I was on 8 different design teams from January thru August. I guess that's where the 250 projects came from on my blog, lol. Gosh, that's over 20 a month!
* I was also thrilled to be published in several magazines this past year and was honored to guest design for a few manufacturers.
* I also got to design for my local scrapbook store, Urban Scrapbook. It's so fun to walk into the store and see some of my layouts showcased.
Now 2013... what will it bring? I would love to be published more, be on another manufacturer team and try new things with scrapbooking. Maybe tutorials, or combine my mixed media with my paper projects. I guess I should mention that I should exercise more, eat healthier and learn life balance too right? Well, if you've read this whole post, Thank You!! I really wanted to document my year, and I appreciate you staying until the end, lol. Your coffee cup must be empty...and your saying..is she ever going to stop talking?? Another thing ( but you probably already know this) I love to talk!!! So Here's to the New Year and all the good things it will bring!!! Cheers!!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn