Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Live The Life You Imagined


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!! With the long weekend, I'm so confused at what day it really is, lol. This is just a "for fun" layout I did using the New Avenues collection from BoBunny. I couldn't wait to play with this collection. The papers are all so stunning. Doors, clocks, birds, doilies, do I need to say more?? So since I don't take a ton of photos of myself, I had this one laying around and decided it was high time to scrap myself! I had so much fun layering and stamping. Hope your all having a wonderful scrappy day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Stripe, The Avenues, Song Bird, Trellis, Clocks, Dot, Treasures/ The Avenues
Blossoms: Natural Earth Dahlia
Stamps: Stained Textures Stamp, It Is Written Stamp

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the layers!! I just used this collection for a guest spot I have coming up! It's a beautiful collection!!!

Keren Tamir said...

So so beautiful Lynn. Just love the LO.

Sheila said...

Love the colors in this collection! I am glad you scrapped yourself!

Bellaidea said...

Very nice!I love this collection!

Shona said...

this is a beauty Lynn:)

Dsherm1 said...

So pretty Lynn!!

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty design and portrait!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gorgeous job with this Lynn!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous photo of you Lynn, and the colors on your layout are so pretty together!! Great job on your just for fun layout!

carlies said...

Gorgeous, LOVE your layering

hugs carla

Debbie P said...

Lynn, your layout is gorgeous! You do such beautiful work! And that is a lovely photo of yourself!

KellyCreates said...

A beautiful pic of you, Lynn...and just love the Avenues collection! Gorgeous design....and how nice you are scrapping for YOU :)

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning page Lynn and love that photo of you! ;-)

langeatheart said...

Great page! I love your blog it's gorgeous! Would you look at mine I'd love your feedback! A new follower!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Keri said...

Love this gorgeous selfie, Lynn, and the great Avenues layering underneath it!

Tracey Sabella said...

What a gorgeous page featuring this beautiful photo of you!! You totally rocked this collection! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...