Thursday, January 23, 2014

Made With Love - BoBunny Note Board


Morning Everyone! Today at BoBunny we are sharing some projects you can make with Blossoms. This was such  a fun project to make. I started with a blank canvas for the background. After gluing the pattern paper on, I made a pocket with the flower paper so I could tuck some note cards and photos in the pocket. The buttons made the perfect centers for my blossoms. I made a little tack board out of some corkboard and glued some of the buttons on tacks I had at home so you could pin anything you wanted to the board. I chose some photos of the kids when they were small because this is a gift for my Mom's birthday. As a surprise I tucked a little gift card inside for her to find! On a side note, I bought some classes on Black Friday and this inspiration came from a noteboard that Junelle Jacobson did in one of her classes. 



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sew Fun, Patchwork,Seamstress, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Pincushion
Cardstock: Bold And Bright Double Dot 6x6 Paper Pad
Noteworthy: Pincushion
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Pincushion
Buttons: Pincushion
Blossoms: Clover Pansy,Clover Dahlia, Clover Bouquet,Clover Daisy, Harvest Orange Daisy
Lace: Clover Lace
Stamps: Love Letters Clear Stamp, Flourishes And Such Stamp, It Is Written Stamp

11 comments:

Debbie P said...

This is such an awesome idea! Absolutely gorgeous Lynn!

Charlotte Brochu said...

This project is just so cute and what a great gift idea! Very creative!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! This is sooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the flowers!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this Lynn!! Such a great project...and what a great idea to tuck in the gift card as an extra gift!!

Melissa Vining said...

This is so gorgeous Lynn!

Stacia Brandt said...

So pretty lynn!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a wonderful project, Lynn! I absolutely love your design! I bet your mom loved this wonderful gift made with love from you! Awesome!!!!

Lean de Ruiter said...

Cool noteboard great details.
byebye,Lean

Cindy Gay said...

Love it Lynn!

Denise van Deventer said...

This is such a great idea and such a gorgeous project! Really clever and beautifully done! ;-)

carlies said...

another gorgeous design!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...