Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cookie Says Baby It's Cold Outside


Good Morning! Today I'm so excited to be a guest designer at Stuck Sketches. My sweet friend Laura asked, and how could I say no to her? She is amazing and a very talented sketch designer. I had this photo printed out of Nicole with her new winter hat and just had to scrap it. She is the funniest girl. I can just see her walking into her Corporate job wearing this hat and smiling away. She is always so full of laughter, I just love my girl. I hope you can stop by and play along with this fabulous team!! Have a wonderful scrappy day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter, Mittens/ Woodland Winter
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers/Woodland Winter, Tiny Alphabet Stickers/Prima, Cork Arrows &Chevrons/Studio Calico
Chipboard: 12x12 Woodland Winter
Noteworthy: Woodland Winter
Buttons: Woodland Winter
Stamps: Prima


9 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love this layout Lynn! Such gorgeous colors and patterns! Love the photo! She's a beauty! My middle granddaughter loves the cookie monster and would die for a hat like that! Too fun!

Janice Nicholls said...

Hi Lynn....thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. :)
I have just had a browse around your blog and your work is stunning...Love it!
Have a great day!

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! What a fun layout! I love the background and the mittens! Your photo and title are wonderful, too! What a great page to depict how very cold it is outside - indeed!!! Brrrrrr!

Laura said...

An absolutely gorgeous page, great background details and colours! So glad you guested with us this month!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun photo!! Love what you did with the sketch Lynn, and congrats on guesting for Stuck Sketches!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I.Want.That.Hat!!!!!!!!!!! This is fabulous!! LOVING the colors and the mittens!!!!

Shona said...

hehe love the title and pic :) this is awesome!!1

Charlotte Brochu said...

Cute layout and I love the hat!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Cute layout and I love the hat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...