Thursday, February 27, 2014

Some Canvas Fun


Morning!! A few weekends ago my hubby was at flight school and I had the day all to myself. I didn't want to clean so I headed into the studio to play with some canvas's. If you remember my story, my goal for the year is to create twenty six canvas's from A-Z. I lacked a little over the holidays, so now I'm hoping I'm back on track. So here is E, F and G! Some paint, some gelatos, a few bottles of spray and a ton of fun!






Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that heart on the last one!!!!

fairyrocks said...

Time in your Studio, AWESOME WORK. Keep smiling and creating Ms Lynn.

Debbie P said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Beautifully done!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

really nice Lynn! love all three of them, they'll be great together once you're done with all 26 :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

VERY pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...