Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lake House Canvas - Boys Rule

Good Morning!! It's my day over at Boys Rule and today I'm sharing a canvas that I made with some of the leftover stickers and paper from the kit. I have a ton of scrappy items all over my studio and it got me thinking that my favourite place to be is out at the cabin, but I don't have any of my art there. Well that's about to change, lol.. I made this for our room out there to remind me what I love about the cabin.  . I have a little video tutorial to share on how it all came together!
My favourite saying on the canvas:
 " I just need time in a beautiful place to clear my head"










Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! This is gorgeous! I am loving the colors!!!!!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Super fun canvas! It will look great in my..err...I mean your room! :) Loved the video too!

KellyCreates said...

Love the video and this canvas is just awesome Lynn! How perfect for the lake :)

Juliana Michaels said...

This is awesome and perfect for the lake house!

dstandard said...

Fabulous canvas! Beautiful work!

Bernii Miller said...

WOW.. is there nothing you can make..lol.. Love it Lynne ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...