Monday, November 17, 2014

Documented - BoBunny


 
Good Morning Everyone and Happy Wednesday!! A few weeks ago our family took a trip to the park to take some fall photos. We had so much fun! The kids were just too funny climbing trees and throwing leaves around. When I saw the new collection Rose Cafe from BoBunny, I new I just had to start scrapping these photos. Nicole's outfit matched perfectly with the papers, and I didn't even tell her what to wear!! The photo shoot was fun, but I had tons of fun playing with the new stickable stencils, glimmer paste ( my new addiction), film strips and the Pearlescent Pens. All in all it was a win, win, lol!! Hope you all have a fabulous day!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Rose Cafe/Dot, Heirloom, Frames
6x6 Paper Pad: Rose Cafe
Stickers: Rose Cafe/ Combo Stickers, Stamp Stickers, Film Sticker
Noteworthy: Rose Cafe
Double Dot Jewels: Ruby Red
Stickable Stencil: Brocade
Glimmer Paste: Gold
Glimmer Spray: Gold
Pearlescent: Chocolate
Double Dot Ink: Blueberry
Stamps: Stitches: Captured

5 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

The colors are so perfect! She looks like she's having fun too! Love all the great products you used! Makes me want to go shop!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the film strip and loveeeeeeee the photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shona said...

this is fabulous...love it!

fairyrocks said...

Miss Lynn!, Gorgeous fall days, and you have scrapped it magnificently. I have been remiss with my bloggy friends. Such a lot of inspiring goodness here. Congrats on your magazine publication. I love bo bunny. What a treasure trove that digi file is to dive into. Keep smiling and creating.

Laurie LaRiviere said...

GORGEOUS photo, and I love all the shades of blue in this layout, really nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...